Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just got back from the temple tonight...Love that place!! So peaceful...  I have actually had the opportunity to attend 4 times this month so far.  I am now going weekly and loving it.  I have been finding so many people on the other side that need their work done, its a little overwhelming.  I have been handing out names to everyone, and pushing them all to attend atleast monthly:)

We have also been doing great at reading a chapter of the Book of Mormon every night before prayers, and I really think its helping us.  Not sure what the kids are getting out of it, but I am feeling more peace in my home than I have in a while.  The kids are toning down the fighting and even helping more.  Its been so out of control at my house, I have literally just wanted to walk away. 

Its so hard being a mom and having cancer.  By themselves they are intense, but together its astronomical.  I really can't describe how hard it is, just know that I am not doing this alone, because it really feels impossible.

I have been so tired this week, I thinks its the chemo.  I can hardly get out of bed, then of course I have a really hard time falling asleep at night. Oh the joys of a body that is working so hard to battle disease and heal itself.

No comments: