Tuesday, February 5, 2013

So I called the doctor last week telling him we need to rethink having a PET scan.  He had felt comfortable at the last visit to bypass it this time, but as the weeks have gone on, I just have not felt well.  My back has been extremely painful, anytime I move I have shooting pain.  But today I started realizing how far up the pain was, so I am wondering about my kidneys...not sure but going to ask about it.  I got my scan today as well as did my labs so they will all be there when I go in thurs. for my appointment.  When I do my tumor markers test it takes a few days, so I am always a month behind in knowing where we are at with them.  So this time I want to  have all the latest to know for sure what is going on.  I am kind of questioning this chemo pill, but will know after talking to Dr. 

I keep getting wonderful thoughts and encouragements on my facebook page.  Thank you so much for those, they definitely lift me up even for a moment...

No comments: