Friday, April 27, 2012

Cancerversary Night Out!

So I just have to tell you about my evening.  When my Mom, Angela and Char came to pick me up they surprised me with a hotel for the night for us girls. They had called and okayed it with Dave earlier.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to Red Lobster for dinner, Char took us out to show us their new house that they are building and then we headed to a late show.  By the time we got to the hotel it was close to midnight, we chatted for a few minutes then all slowly fell asleep.  This morning Derek brought Saige and Easton and Dave brought Alysa and we all had breakfast together.  Then we took the little girls and went swimming.

I definitely wore myself out.  I can tell that I am not fully healed.  I ended up coming home and sleeping this afternoon, but we definitely had fun and I am appreciative that they thought about me enough to make it special.  Thank you very much gals! We'll definitely have to do it again!

No comments: