I just had to write. I am definitely back to the crazy life as a mom and don't have much time to write anymore. Heck I still have a few things I keep meaning to post, but hopefully will get to it soon! ;)
Anyway, I am just really excited! I was asked to sing at Livestrong Day. Which is a day to celebrate survivors. Its at Kayenta at the outdoor theatre. With survivors and co-survivors showcasing art, music, etc. I have always wanted to have more than just piano accompanying me so thought I would broaden the horizon a little and see what I could come up with. Well, this is what I found: piano, violin, cello, guitar, (possible viola), backup singer, sound system and lots of talent. I can't even tell you how good it feels, its a singer's dream (at least for me). I have had 3 songs picked out and we just added 2 more tonight that I get to do harmony on. This is really going to be fun! My guitarist is also a 2 time cancer survivor and extremely talented, so He's going to do a few songs as well. I am making wonderful friends and having a great time! I hope we get to do more of it, because we all are working so well together.
I know there is a reason for this working out well!! I can't tell you what it is but it is working wonderfully!
If anyone is interested in hearing us... its for the entire community, and activities for the kids as well. Its an open house on saturday Oct. 1st @Kayenta from 3:30-6:30, and we perform at 6. Wear your yellow and come join us!
No comments:
Post a Comment