Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Anniversary
So this morning, as I was waking up just thinking about what I had to do today, it dawned on me... that I had completely missed my anniversary. I think that is a good example of what all this medicine does to your brain. Its like its there in your mind, it just has a hard time making it out and when it does it comes at the weirdest times.
12 years....
Together for 13...
I asked Dave this morning if I was the only one that forgot, he told me that he remembered, that's why we are spending next week up north while the kids are at Camp Kesem. Don't ask me why he didn't say anything...unless he really did forget, hmm! ;)
I got thinking though, that its not so much the day as living everyday together that reallly matters! We are told to cleave unto each other and become one...I keep asking him if we are there yet, he always tells me "not quite, but we're getting there" ;). Well, I can honestly tell you that this last year has brought a new dimension to our marriage. He has been wonderful and completely there for me through all of it! This growth has definitely been for us both as a couple and individually.
I love you so much Dave!!! Thank you so much for learning with me and growing with me. For taking everyday just a day at a time, and one step at a time. I have learned so much from you, and I am continually learning (especially to stop and listen to what you are telling me).
Here's to many, many more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment