So, Dave got home thursday and of course pretty much went right to bed. I feel bad, I have noticed how its taking him longer to adjust when he's been around the world. He can't just come home and get right back in the time zone. Anyways, with it being a holiday weekend, and Dave most likely heading off again, this time to Japan, we decided on friday morning to head to Richfield and do some 4-wheeling. Donovan especially loves 4-wheelers. Bailee got into trouble, so she didn't get to ride at all, so it was Dave, Donovan and I. Donovan is sooo cute, as soon as we walk into my parent's house, he is asking where the keys are. I am pretty sure he would sleep with them, if he wasn't so afraid of the dark. Everytime it is his turn to say the prayer, he prays for grandpa's 4-wheelers. And, he has to sit right next to grandpa and hang out with him outside. Every few minutes he was asking all of us to take him on a ride.
After one of our rides on the mountain, we put the keys up, but of course Donovan found them. He had one key in each pocket the keys were dangling out. I wish I had my camera! He went up to grandpa and said "I am taking really good care of the keys, so we don't lose them". Grandpa just asks where he got them and sticks his hand out like "you are not suppose to have those". Then he asked grandpa to come bring the 4-wheelers to our house. Grandpa asked where we would ride them and Donovan looked up and said "I know, Disneyland!!"
5 comments:
How cute! 4 wheelers are a lot of fun! I don't blame Donovan for wanting to ride them! :)
My boys love the 4 wheelers and they just go sit on them outside until grandpa comes out to get on them to feed the horses and turn on the water in the garden.
You know about boys and their toys!!!!
Oh that's darling, especially that he makes memories with grandpa. I am sorry that Dave ran off again. I hope he gets lots of pictures of these places he goes, if nothing else just the airport sign that says where he is...
what a good grandpa for taking him on rides. donovan is such a cute kid.
when is dave taking off again? Jake is going to be leaving for 3 weeks we will have to get together and have a girls night out
Hey, I left Donovan's shoes by your front door yesterday. I hope you got them!
Post a Comment