Wednesday, September 26, 2012
I just wanted to tell all the wonderful women in my neighborhood and my circle how lucky I am and how appreciative I am! They all got together and put on a birthday party for me even though I wasn't feeling well. I told Heidi to have a couch for me to lay down on so that I could come, it was at the church:)
They came together and made me a beautiful quilt that Erika put together. It has all their names on the back with the material they donated. I really love it and it makes me feel extremely loved as well. They also came together to get me a video camera so we could make some memories with our family. (We actually used it this past sunday to document my hair. The kids all got to take turns shaving it and they did a mowhawk:) They had fun, not everyday you get to shave mom's hair :) The best part was when I was done, Donovan hopped on the stool and said "I'm next, I want to shave my hair too" and He did just for me. Sure love that kid:))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment