Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tangled Tea Party

Alysa is now 4! Last year the kids didn't get to do much for their birthdays so I am trying to make up for it this year! For Alysa, we decided to do a tangled or princess tea party. When all the girls showed up, I just wanted to cry! I had put together these braided hair pieces made out of different colors of yarn. The girls got to pick out the flowers while Char and I hot glued it and the ribbon onto it. The loved it!!


These is our mismatched tea sets, that I found at DI, and a few pieces from Aunt Char that she so generously donated to the fun!


The cutest Princesses!!

3 comments:

Erin Terry said...

Such a cute idea. And you look absolutely gorgeous with your short hair. Glad to see you are doing well. I never got the chance to know you well enough when we were in the neighborhood but I have thought about you and prayed for your family a lot in the last year.

Kellie said...

Thanks Erin! That means alot! I am amazed at how many people have been helping us through this rough year and I am extremely grateful!

Piper said...

I LOVE the braid idea- so stinkin cute! Might have to use that sometime in the next couple years when this baby girl gets into princess parties. :)

I am so happy that we all get to see (at least via your blog) you get back to being a mom. XOXOXO