Its crazy what goes on inside your head (or the loss there of) when you go in to deep survival mode and of course have poison pumped through your veins and infecting every part of your body! Its like I have been asleep for the past year and now I am slowly being made aware of what is going on around me. I have been able to focus on my children, but definitely not as it was before. Its really hard to focus and I am taking one thing in at a time and having to process it and put it in my head. Once I do that, its there. Just know that if I look a little lost, its because I am. There are times I start doing something and it takes a while for me to be able to switch gears and be aware of my surroundings. My brain has literally been messed with and its taking some time to come back in to focus. Sometimes when someone is talking to me, its hard to concentrate and I have to think really hard to understand what it is they are telling me. Some things are sticking and other things are not. I have to tell Dave right away if there is something that I need to remember, so that he can help me remember or I have to write it down. If its not on my calendar I will not remember it. So...if I am not somewhere that I need to be, please call me and remind me!!!;) Its been frustrating, but its getting better and I hope it doesn't take too long to get it back. Please be patient with me and know that I am really trying.
I also wanted to let you know that I was really proud of Bailee today. She and her friend Katie signed up (I had no idea at the time) to sing in sacrament meeting. They did it all on their own and they sang today during church. The song was "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus". They sounded so beautiful and did a wonderful job!! That takes ALOT of courage and I am really really proud of them!! We are now back in choir and Bailee and Donovan have joined me. I am excited to be singing again, I really missed it!
1 comment:
You poor thing, and men tend to forget anything (at least in my opinion IMPORTANT things) anyway :>
You need a secretary oder a good planner...
I`m so glad to hear though, that things are getting better. Viel Glück!
Kerstina
Post a Comment