Saturday, March 26, 2011

I finally got in and got my MRI done. Aagghh, that was horrible, I hate that machine!!!! Honestly it feels like a torture chamber!! Luckily I only have to do it once a year, but even that might be too much for me to handle right now!

Anyways, I got the results back and everything looks good. Nothing to worry about, so that's great news!

I also got a date set for my next surgery, April 13th. I am getting my port taken out and finishing up reconstruction. It should just be a same day thing, but we'll see how it goes. I am trying really hard not to think about it, because I am so sick of hospitals and doctors and being poked and prodded. Its horrible!! Actually I think I am past the point of being done, but I now understand what others mean when they say they block it all out and just get done what they need to. You have to in order to get through it all. Hopefully this will be the end of it for a little while!

No comments: