Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Weekend and Surgery Date!

So I am a little tired right now. We did a lot of traveling over the weekend, but had a wonderful time. I really needed to just get away and forget about things for a minute!

We got to hang out with the Croxall's and enjoyed every minute of it. We stopped at saltaire so the kids could see the Great Salt Lake (Bailee is learning all about Utah geography this year and was excited to see it and the Wasatch Mtns.) and they loved the smell!;)

We went to the Gubler reunion and loved seeing all the family that we don't see anymore. It was a wonderful feeling to feel all the love from everyone and see how concerned they were for us. Everyone tells me how they are praying for us and have put my name in the temple, I can't stress how much that means to us. It is an incredible feeling, I know I have said this before, but I can feel the prayers and the love and its an AWESOME feeling. Something that I wished everyone could feel and experience! Thank you!

We ended our weekend just relaxing in Richfield with Mom and Dad. Dave took the kids on 4-wheeler rides and we BBQ'd as well. It was nice and cool, we weren't used to that yet, so we all had our jackets on, but it felt great!



I finally got my SURGERY date. It will be next week on the 14th of Sept. first thing that morning. I am really wanting to have this all over with. I'm not looking forward to it, but know that it has to be done. Just not thinking about the details right now. I will be in the hospital for a couple of days, but they tell me recovery shouldn't be too bad (just crossing my fingers on that one).

2 comments:

Croxall Family said...

We had so much fun with you guys. I would love to talk to you as soon as you feel up to it. Give me a call. Also, have Bailee email Courtney or skype her sometime. We love and miss you all. I hope you are recovering quickly.

miju miju said...

How are you doing ?
Did everything go well with the surgery? I really hope so. We are thinking of you.
Kerstina & Andi