Thursday, August 26, 2010

Its been 2 weeks since my last chemo! Its gone pretty much like the rest of them. I am still trying to get my energy back and feel better, but I am getting there. I was just thinking how grateful I am today that I didn't have to go and get taken down again. That is a wonderful feeling!!

One good thing that has come out of this, is that I have lost 20 lbs.. I have loved it, but my clothes got so big on me, they were just falling off. So, on my good days I have gone and done a little shopping. I think its helped me to get through this, these little perks that I am getting out of the whole ordeal.

The kids started school, so its just Alysa and I at home. I love it!! Now its only crazy in the evenings instead of all day! I think the kids are enjoying school and their new teachers and friends. I can tell that Donovan is needing to adjust, but he's doing pretty good. Bailee is doing great as usual and is really growing up!

I am trying to get ready for surgery. I have doctors appts. next week, so we will know for sure what exactly will be going on. I am not too excited about the surgery, but I know it needs to be done. I just try not to think about the particulars of it. I'll get through it, just like everything else!

No comments: