I had my fourth chemo session today! It was the last of the first chemo treatments. I now start a different chemo for the last four sessions. All my white and red counts have been great, so they feel that I should stay on track for the last four. My blood pressure has just been low, but so far nothing I can't handle. My last chemo is Aug. 12th, the day after school starts. I will be sooo ready to celebrate when that gets here! I just pray that it will continue to go fast like these last four. I heard this other chemo is not so hard on your stomach, so that is now in my prayers! I hope it is! I could use a little reprieve.
Today's chemo went okay. I got me an ipod touch and just turned that on and tuned out! IT WORKED! I wasn't so emotional today, and I am feeling pretty good right now! They accessed my port the first time, yeah!!! Huge relief!
I have been feeling okay, just having to cry quite a bit. That is how I am dealing with this, so that's better than being mad or angry, right!
One of the reasons I have been crying is because there are ALOT of us getting diagnosed right now! What is up with that!!!! Just since I got diagnosed 2 people I know personally have been diagnosed and there are quite a few around my age that have been diagnosed in our area just in the last 2-3 months. It really makes me wonder what is going on!!! Its kind of scary, I don't want anyone else to go through this! Its hard, its Hell!!! When I think alot about this, I don't know if I can do this, but I know I have to! I cannot let this beat me! I have never had to fight so damn hard in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Kellie - you are such an amazing woman! Keep fighting because the world needs your goodness :)
Kellie, I'm so glad to hear that your i-pod touch helped distract you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I wish I could make it all go away. I do. Remember I'm here if you need anything or if you want to go to another movie! :)
Kellie-Just want you to know I haven't forgotten about you. We just got our internet working here in the sticks. So, I've finally gotten caught up on how you are doing. I love you and I KNOW you can do this! Talk to you soon.
Kellie all the best to you. It`s the same here. We heared of two people in the last couple of weeks who had a cancer diagnose. Very scary! But you are the best example that one can be stronger than that thing.
Liebe Gruesse !!!
Post a Comment