Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bailee and the Science Fair


We were so excited for Bailee! She has been begging for the last year to do a science project (yes, that's what my daughter loves: science, math and reading are her favorites). Heck, I never did one in elementary, it was only in middle school when they MADE me do it and I couldn't even tell you what it was. Sooo, I finally said okay, if we could make it easy, she is only in 3rd grade, even though she knows now way more than I did in 3rd grade (she even knows the proper way to type, and she is good).
We decided to do fingerprinting. Whether or not we have our own fingerprints or they run in our families. It was really fun for her to do, and yes she did it, including all the typing. I just helped with the gluing and putting it on the board.
She got 2nd place!! I was so proud of her! She said they announced it during the day while she was in class and when they announced her name (she was the only one in her class to do one) her whole class jumped up out of their seats and were yelling and very excited for her!

It was very exciting!! Congrats Bailee!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay!!! I told you I had never seen anyone do that before!!! Way to go!!!