Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quick Update





So, it has been really busy lately at my house. Just thought I would do a quick update (of course its taking a while since Alysa decided to pull off some keys from the keyboard and now its really hard to push them - and it costs $100 to replace the whole thing -you can't just buy the ones she pulls off-) Anyways here goes:

-Threw my back out during an Amazing Race Date that we did with some friends in the neighborhood. Yeah, try doing "jumping jacks" when you are out of shape, you are in a hurry and you have your husband pushing you from behind, while your feet are trying to catch up to you. It was lots of fun, but now finding out that we aren't as young as you'd think we are. Even though we were all between 28-40. Yeah who knew that we'd all fall apart. 2 others each broke a foot and leg! I am now going to the chiropractor and trying to heal and take it easy. Its really hard with 3 kids and alot to do!

-We had a really fun Easter! We had a little easter egg hunt at Mom and Tots. We just all brought eggs and did it at the partk. The kids got to do 4 hunts, how lucky are they? Then on saturday we had our cousin Taya come for a sleepover and the Easter Bunny showed up at our house with some fun treats. Later that morning we went to Ivans with family to do their hunt and got soaked in the process. Wanted to head to the farm with horses and 4-wheelers, got rained out so we went to Dave's aunt and uncle's to have a picnic with them and lots of cousins in Santa Clara. My parents came down and joined us then later that night my brother and his family came and did it all again! If I can find my camera I will post pics.

-I now have a new calling! Thanks to my sweet neighbor moving the end of May, I get to take her place as the primary secretary. Kind of a surprise. Dave and I usually get behind the scenes callings, this is a first big one for us. I am excited, a little nervous, but Wendy has it organized beautifully so I really think I can get into things rather nicely.

I am getting excited for school to be out and start our summer! We are starting to plan a lot of fun things, hopefully I will be able to post lots then!

1 comment:

Shondell said...

I love that picture at the top of your blog of the kids, it's so cute!
I loved the quick up-date, it seems like we are all so busy lately...it must be because we are getting close to the end of the school year! Sorry again about your back, but I'm excited your in Primary...you'll do a super great job! If you think your back can handle a little 4 wheeling, we should try and go this summer...I know could get Kasi and a few others to come along! :)