Thursday, December 4, 2008

Six Random Facts

The Rules:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Piper
2. Post The Rules on your blog. (see!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My Random Facts:

1. I HATE CLEANING! With a passion! BUT, I hate having a dirty, messy house, that drives me crazy! Figure that one out! My ideal life would include a housekeeper and a cook! So I could spend more time with kids and do whatever I feel like doing at the moment!

2. I LOVE to read! My ideal ME time is reading a great love story and eating kit kats! I try to sneak it in whenever possible. My husband has figured out that he better just head to costco and buy the kit kats in bulk, whenever I get pregnant that's the first thing he does. What a GOOD Husband!!

3. I have LOVED getting OLDER! The older I get, the better life seems to be! I am now 32 years old, and I feel better about myself than ever before. Even though I am a lot heavier and older looking, I feel great! I understand life more (of course, I still have a long way to go on that one) but I love every minute of it!

4. I love being MARRIED! You know, I think I have one of the most difficult relationships with my husband and also the most rewarding as well! I have learned SO MUCH about life and people and relationships. My eyes have been opened up more to the world around me! And I wouldn't trade it for anything!

5. I have the BEST job in the world, and also the most DIFFICULT! I really do love being a MOM. But, it has been a really hard thing for me as well. I have the CUTEST kids in the world! I have been very blessed to have them in my life and I am LEARNING so, so much from them! Being a mom is the neatest experience anyone could ever have. I only wish every woman could have that experience!

6. I love getting out of the HOUSE! Whether on dates with my Husband or with the girls, I love getting out and going to eat or to a movie or whatever! I love my kids, but I also love ME time!

I TAG: Angie White, Charlyn Ames, Kasi Hardy, Kristi Jackson, Lori Baer and McKala Hummel

6 comments:

MCKALA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MCKALA said...

Ok kellie this one is going to take me some time but I will get it done.. thanks.....

Hardy Family said...

Did you really have to tag me? I'm not promising on this one. :) Hope you're feeling better, if you are I'll see you tomorrow at the Christmas program. I still luv ya even though you tagged me. :)

Kellie said...

oH-good heavens, if its really that bad, then don't it! I really don't care!!

richardsfamily said...

Kellie,

Your kids are so cute. I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season

Stephanie Cowley Richards

Lori said...

OK Kellie, I did it! check out my blog.

Also, the other night I don't remember why it came up but Bruce was talking about how he thought you were really good for Dave. Just thought I would tell you!