I just wanted to say thank you to the wonderful friends that I have made in the last little while (you know who you are)! I have never really felt like I belonged (except, of course with my husband). I love having girl's night out. I love having friends stop by just because and call you to check on you and your sick baby. I love going to a ward or social function and know that they will be there to help you with your little ones. I love being able to help with each others children and know that my kids love your friends almost as much as they love you and you feel the same about their children. I love that they know that your husband can't be there to celebrate your birthday with you and they make it the best birthday that you have had in a long time. I love how they know what you need before you do. I love how they know how to help you without you even having to say a word. This is a new experience for me and I am loving every minute of it. If you can find friends like these, you are truly blessed. I am soo blessed right now. I knew that we were suppose to be where we are right now, and I wouldn't trade it for the world! Thank you! I love you guys!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Great Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
kelly your the best ever im glad that your birthday was the best i am glad that i could be apart of it . I know what you mean about having such great friends your one of them . hope that this week goes by fast. sorry to hear that dave wont be coming home . we will have to do a girls night out when wendy comes back...
Post a Comment