I have felt so bad! The last couple of days Donovan has had this HORRIBLE rash. I was worried, so I took him in to see the doctor, and she just said it was a virus. And this is how it wanted to manifest itself. To help with the itching, we gave him an oatmeal bath, he really had fun with that. I think that it looks worse than it really is, but I see people looking at him funny and I feel bad. It kind of freaks you out when you haven't had this happen before, but Donovan doesn't seem to mind, so that's good!
4 comments:
Poor Donavon, I hope he's feeling better soon! And I'm sure the oatmeal bath was just a blast to clean up! Hang in there Mom! :)
Hey it is Kacey White. McKay just had the same thing not to long ago, and they called it viral exanthema. I totally thought it was chicken pox.
By the way I didn't know you had a blog. I will add you to my list.
That's crazy. Is it contagious then?
Poor guy, hey at least he's o k.
That doesn't look like fun! I hope it passes quickly and no one else gets it! :)
Post a Comment