I got to go to Baltimore with my family to pick up our youngest brother, Tyler, off of His mission. This is at the mission home and the first time that we have seen Tyler in 2 years. As you can see everyone is Really Happy! It was a great moment!
Here is Tyler with all the missionaries who were also heading home and Bro. and Sis. Moody the mission president. We could tell they were wonderful people and Tyler just loved them.

They have a "worst tie or best picture" wall downstairs in the mission home, so these missionaries are adding there's to it before they all head home the next day.
I definitely saw ALOT of growth with Tyler, I am so excited at who He is today. He has a very strong testimony and was awesome serving wherever he saw the need. I am so proud of Him and what he has accomplished this far.
Love you Tyler!! We are so glad you are home, Good luck with the rest of your life!!
2 comments:
Kellie! It looks like you had such a great time! I am so glad to see your family back together again! I hope that you had a blast, and I am dying to hear about the rest of your trip! Take care! Love ya!
its about time that you put some pic on.j/k it looks like your having way to much fun.. I am glad that your little bro is back. cant wait tell your back.
Post a Comment