Sunday, March 3, 2013

You know things are bad when you are hoping that you have pneumonia.  Well, unfortunately in my case, I DO Not have it, the Cancer is reaking havoc on my lungs. I am back on oxgen and feeling the breathing getting worse, everyday.  Of course it doesn't help that I have a condition in my kidneys now (the name I cannot even attempt) but its basically caused by the cancer in my bones.  My body is working really hard to heal my spine and therefore causes lots of calcifiation buildup in my kidneys.  And its breaking apart causing all kind of stones to be there.  My kidneys are completely inflamed.  Also making it hard for me to cough, etc.  So tomorrow I get to meet a new doctor a urologist.  I am really hoping he can help me, but in a nice and gentle way:)

So new treatment this week.  I now get to go back to IV chemo and take taxotere (a cousin to the taxol I had last fall)  Its suppose to be a little more tolerable, but we'll see.  Its quite the game of trying to figure out what works well, as well as what my body will tolerate.  So for now it will be the taxotere and avastin every 3 weeks.

I had a really good day friday, but as soon as I woke up yesterday, it was all hard. We had a baptism to go to, then went and napped, because I promised Donovan and Bailee that I would take them to the Due West concert in Cedar last night.  Donovan is a huge fan and wanted to meet Tim because I grew up with him and his family.

Luckily we made it and the kids had a wonderful time. We went with Jackson, Angela and Taya.  The kids got shirts and had them signed and got lots of pictures and hugs from the guys and got to reminisce a little as well. It really turned out to be a great night.  I am just paying for it today.  Couldn't get out of bed, and in such pain, but feeling a little better tonight.

1 comment:

James Boley said...

Hang in there and say strong, my friend. Our family fasted for you and you are in our prayers. Love you so much!
~Diana