So I just got home from my second night in the hospital in the last 2 weeks. I went in yesterday morning to get a chest xray to see if the reason I was having trouble breathing could be fluid buildup, but there was none. That means the cancer is reaking havoc in my lungs, therefore the only way to help my lungs besides oxygen is get rid of the cancer. So he checked me in and started my chemo. They gave me tyleno, zofran and benadryl first, then I just went to sleep:) Next was avastin, then the taxol. It takes quite a few hours, because its all IV. So far I am doing well, I haven't had any nausea, but still holding my breath. They had to put me on oxygen, because my lungs just keep having fits. They just brought me oxygen in to my home, so its now official. I really hope it helps!!
I go in tues to get another port, sure wish I had known, I would have kept the first one!:) Oh well, this time I am going to have her put it up higher, last time they had a hard time accessing it, plus can't be messing all the beautiful work that has been done:)
So far I am in good spirits, how can I not be. I am hearing from dear friends, and know there is alot of planning and support coming our way. I am feeling the love and blessings and peace are flowing.
2 comments:
You are a trooper Kellie! I read a scripture in Ether yesterday and thought of you. It talked about faith and with faith any miracle is possible. I have been praying for you and your family and you are constantly in my thoughts. Keep up your positive attitude and faith. You are very inspiring to the rest of us.
Love and hugs.
Emily A
Thank you Emily, I have been thinking alot about miracles, and know that I will definitely be one, thats the only way I know I can be rid of this:)
Post a Comment