Friday, August 24, 2012

Just getting ready to go in for my first XGEVA shot today.  My back sure has been sore, both the cancer and the biopsy, and I am exhausted!  I am really hoping there aren't any side effects from this, but you never know:) 

I think we are finally getting used to school now.  Bailee and Donovan have been going for a week and a half, and Alysa today will finish her first week.  She has done wonderful other than really tired at night, which is definitely a good thing!  Bailee has had to adjust to getting up at 6 and leaving at 7, but this week, she has done great!  She really is growing up, doing her hair, pushing me on the whole make-up thing:) aaahhhhh!  Good thing I can push back!  Donovan, is very intelligent, but sure does not like to do the work, I sure hope he starts getting in to gear, because its going to be hard otherwise! He has been really sweet with Alysa, making sure she gets on the bus and throwing her on the bike pegs to get her home.  He really is an incredible big brother, Alysa is very lucky to have him watching over her!

We are definitely ready for the weekend, even though I'm not looking forward to monday.  It will be my 6th surgery since this whole thing started.  I am hoping it will be a piece of cake compared to all the others!

Here's to a (hopefully) relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Piper said...

You go, Mama! My 10-yr-old daughter Maia was requesting some cover-up for the first day of school because she is sporting a yellowed bruise on her right cheek from a swimming collision with a friend. You go ahead and push right back- I did! And guess what?? She had a great day!