Donovan: "Mom, when I was at Camp Kesem, the last night we were there we had cabin chat. Everyone was crying. Two kids's mom died, she really did die! I tried really hard not to cry, but I didn't do so good...Mom, I thought you were going to die, I really did. I am so, so glad you didn't die. I love you Mom!"
Me: "I love you, too, Donovan, and I am so glad that I didn't die either...:)
These are the kinds of conversations that we have at our house. Its too real! I have been trying to hug my kids all that I can and have been trying to have fun moments that we will all remember. We love to turn the music on in the kitchen, and sing at the top of our lungs and dance! I think that will be one of my favorite memories!
I love you Donovan, Alysa, Bailee, and Dave!!! I love you...
No comments:
Post a Comment