So, I started Radiation yesterday. I was the second one to use this new machine. Its not bad, and especially not anything like chemo. My arms do ache though, I have to hold them back behind my head for about 20 minutes. When you have had a major surgery like mine, its hard to put your arm in that position, let alone for that amount of time. I am just hoping that I will get used to it. They said I won't be feeling any effects for a few weeks, if any. I do know that my skin will get red, we just don't know how red, and I could get really tired.
I have been feeling really well the last few weeks and have loved it. Today, though, I have been really tired, so I am just trying to take it easy and not push too hard. Its still hard to do things for too long, so I am just trying to take my time getting back into the swing of things.
1 comment:
Love you Kellie, we still pray for you every day and keep your name in the temple. You are being so strong, you are an amazing woman. We pray for Dave and your family as all this is very difficult for them as well.
Just wanted you to know we think of you every day and know that you can beat this! lots of love and hugs, Judi and Earl
Post a Comment