Well, I went in and did my echo. It came back normal. I think all it was, was my lymph system out of wack there for a minute. Everything is looking good so far. Just trying to heal up and be ready to go for radiation in a few weeks. I need to be able to move my arm out of the way.
My in-laws are leaving on thurs.. I am scared to see them go, but I know they can't stay forever. They have been wonderful and their timing couldn't have been more perfect.
I have my dad's side of the family coming this weekend to hang out, I am really excited! I need distraction like this, so it will be good and give me a good boost. I am tired of being sick. I really want to move on and be done with all this.
We are doing good! I am feeling better each day, just really tired, but of course my body has been through ALOT, so just needing to rest so it can heal.
3 comments:
Kellie, you probably don't remember me but I'm Doug and Julie Christian's daughter. I heard about what you and your family are going through and I want you to know that we love you and pray for you. ♥
I've been trolling local Southern Utah blogs all afternoon inviting them out to a girls' night out (details on my blog) but it looks like you might not be feeling up to that sort of adventure... sorry to hear about all of it and we're wishing you well! If you'd like to have your blog included in the list of local bloggers please just leave me a message on my blog!!!
Hoping for better days to come soon!
Post a Comment