Monday, October 4, 2010

How to help...

I have had quite a few of you telling me you don't know how to help me beside prayer. Honestly I don't fully know what to tell you either. But, I do know this... I have had my in-laws here for the last few weeks, and its been wonderful! The problem is they can't stay forever. ;) They are leaving in the next week or so, and I am scared about that. I feel really, really lonely at times and I need distraction. I need phone calls from my friends just saying hello. I need my friends to just stop by and visit with me for a few minutes. (Rachel and Jodi you have to come back!) I need chocolate, mango smoothies and take out!!!!! ;) I need to watch chick flicks with friends and to just laugh and eat and have a good time!! I haven't had that for a long time, and I am longing for that.

Just a thought...

2 comments:

Miss Melanie said...

Hey you! Call me anytime, if you don't have unlimited long distance let me know and I'll give you a ring! I put my baby down for a nap almost everyday (not so great on Tuesdays though) and I can call you on his way to sleep :)

Shondell said...

Count me in! I always have time for a chick flick...Chocolate or any kind of smoothie! I catch up with you next week when you're on your own! Love ya Lady!