Monday, July 26, 2010

Had a neat experience this last week. For some reason ;) I was just having a hard time. I think that my emotions have just come in spurts instead of one big moment, and this particular day was especially hard. The kids were gone, they had been in Hurricane for a couple of days with cousins and Dave was working so I was alone for a few days. Well I couldn't stop crying, so I just started praying. I don't want to be going through this, who does? If I get thinking too hard about things or particular details then it just freaks me out. I called Dave and told him that I couldn't stop crying, so he came home for lunch. Come to find out, he thought I had somehow slipped or fell. I asked him to just come and hold me. I still think he is not sure how to handle my emotions through this. He doesn't know what to do, but I can tell he is still trying.

Well, Heavenly Father was listening. Before I knew it I had people calling me and knocking on my door just to check on me. I told them all that Heavenly Father had just sent them over. One friend I hadn't heard from in a long time called me, because she had just found out! Another called and she is now coming to help for a few days. I got homemade bread, a snowcone, dinner and alot of love. I could feel it!!!! I could feel Heavenly Father's love and Him wanting to let me know that He knew I was having a hard time.

1 comment:

Piper said...

So glad you prayed. May those answers keep coming just as fast and may you continue to be in tune to recognize those tender mercies when they arrive!!!