I just had to post these because this is ONE example of the LOVE that is FLOWING my way!!!I have known the Zwygarts for most of my life!! Amy has been my best friend since High School, and is one of those friends that will be there FOREVER! I was diagnosed just before the "Race for the Cure" happened all around the country. Well, this sweet family raced with My Name on their shirts. I cannot even begin to tell you what feelings that brings out in me. All I do is cry when I think about it. It is hard to imagine that My Name "Kellie Gubler" is anywhere, let alone in Pink and your friends are doing a race just for you!
I can't express in words what this means, so please know that it is an incredible feeling! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
oh, and by the way, CHAD, I love the shorts! ;)



1 comment:
I am so glad that you are feeling that love pour in- whether it is through the spirit testifying to you of all the heartfelt prayers being sent up on your behalf or in knowing your name is in pink, embrace it. We all love you!!!
Post a Comment