Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess who wanted to be gothic this year? Does she even know what that means?


Isn't it amazing what baby powder can do? I thought I was pretty creative since I haven't done much with painting faces, except for my own, of course. Gothic Vampiress, Gothic Cowboy (he had to look like Bailee;)) and our sweet little Minnie!





Unfortunately everyone loves candy at our house! But its Halloween, so a few pieces won't hurt, right?! I felt so bad. The week of Halloween was definitely a tough one for all of us. I got the flu, Dave had to leave town, the kids had performances and parties that I was suppose to help with and they had to do without Dave or I! Luckily Dave made it back to trick or treat with the kids!

We made it through, though and so far noone is showing my symptoms (keeping my fingers crossed)! This week is Bailee's week at school so we are trying to make it up and I was able to make to Donovan's field trip to the fire station. Now if we can stay well for our annual Thanksgiving trip!!

1 comment:

miju miju said...

Dear Kellie,
merry christmas to you and Dave too.
I love your blog. Especially how you share your testimony about Jesus Christ - that`s a great idea! Hope you had a peacefull christmas and lot`s of presents :>.
Say "Hi" to Dave.
LG Kerstina