Sunday, July 5, 2009
Away
Dave and I just got back from a wonderful week of just the 2 of us! Every couple definitely needs to find time like we did! It was relaxing, romantic, fun, breathtaking and very, very enjoyable. We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in August and we wanted to do something to celebrate. My parents took the kids and off we went. We got to see friends and family that we have not seen for years! We went on a couple of cruises and just toured Seattle and its surrounding areas! We definitely stayed busy, there was lots to do and plenty of people to see. My computer is in the shop, but as soon as I can get it, I will post some pics of our trip! I am so glad that we did this! So far its been every 4-5 years we get away like this, but my hope is that we do this at least once a year. I definitely needed it! And I know that Dave enjoyed it as well! Seattle is a beautiful place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is awesome! Heaven bless family members that enable that kind of thing. =)
Post a Comment