Uncle Tyler came in his Fireman gear. This kids loved it! But it was a little scarey, too! The only ones who would try on his gear were Donovan and Easton! (his nephews)
Tyler had a ball throwing all the kids down the slip and slide! The kids LOVED it! I think they wore him out! They also played attack the fireman with water balloons! What kid wouldn't love that!
We had his friend party the week before, but on his birthday we had rootbeer floats and he got to open his presents from us. One being a bigger bike (the one he riding is just way too small for him) Also our neighbor Hannah came over to help us celebrate!
Happy Birthday Donovan! I can't believe you are 5. You are going to be going to kindergarten in just a couple of months! That's crazy! You are an incredible little boy! We love you sooooooo much! Thanks for coming to our family and making our lifes incredible because you are in it!!
1 comment:
He can't be 5--I had him in nursery! It's been that long already? Wow
Post a Comment