Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Family


I hope you don't mind Char, but I wanted to post some of these DARLING pictures. They are wonderful and we LOVE them! These are pictures of all the Ames Clan, we were ALL together for the first time in a long while.









My BABY brother Tyler; who just got off a mission, is going to be a firefighter, and is an INCREDIBLE, FUNNY and GORGEOUS guy for anyone who is single out there and interested in someone who is around 6'4' with a personality just as big!




We did the nativity and Alysa was our Angel!


Bailee played the piano for us and the kids sang their hearts out!




Christmas Eve with Easton, the kids had the best time!



Nana and Papa with all their grandkids!



Kaden and Mason our little cowboys!



Hailey- the cutest thing ever!!



Jackson and Angela with Taya, Kaden, Mason and Hailey


Char, Easton and Derek





Group Hug!!

2 comments:

Richins Family said...

Your family is so cute! The pictures are great! Thanks for coming tonight. I had a great time visiting. Where does your brother live? I have a really cute friend that we should line him up with.

Natalie Bergquist said...

What cute family pictures!