AUGUST 7, 1999
You know, I can't say its been perfect, but its been darn near close!!!
Since we met in 1998, its been 10 years, 3 houses (2 our own),4 cars, 3 kids, tons of business trips for Dave (I couldn't count them if I tried), San Antonio, Atlanta, the Manti House, Oakland, a couple of hotels in San Jose, a couple of trips to Wyoming and Costa Rica for the 2 of us, yearly trips to San Jose and Richfield, alot of disagreements, AND plenty of lovin'!
Thank you Dave, for being a part of my life. For making it fun, interesting, knowledgable, frustrating even, and definitely worth living. I think you are Incredible and I love you so much!!
Happy Anniversary Dave!
Love, Kellie
our announcement picture
engagement picture
wedding day - St.George Temple

San Diego and Disneyland - Pregnant with Bailee
Wyoming - Hardy's Cabin
San Francisco - Honeymoon
Cedar Breaks - Honeymoon(We went from Brian Head, Cedar Breaks to Bryce Canyon then on to San Jose (and San Francisco) where we had an open house)
Just so you know, on my playlist is the song "Destiny" by Jim Brickman. I sang it to Dave at our Reception (cheesy, I know, but thats what weddings are all about right? I still love the song!)
3 comments:
that is so cool to see the pictrues of you and dave. they are cute.. dave looks the same you look like a baby.. how fun to see some of the things you have done together..
time sure flies! cute pictures. I might have to steal the idea for my blog. my wedding anniversary is next week. 16 years!!! Crazy, I know.
we need to get together, we still have Donovan's shoes.
That is so cute Kellie. Funny Dave does look the same I agree w/Mckayla.
So what does Bailee think of Rilee being in her class this year? Rilee is so excited.
Post a Comment