Saturday, July 26, 2008

We're Back!!

Ohh, we made it home! We had such a wonderful time, I am so so glad that we did this trip. It was long, but so worth it. The kids handled the driving really well and we got to see family and friends and alot of places that we have never been (not counting Dave, he's pretty much been everywhere). I feel very blessed that we are able to take our kids places. They have already seen alot more than I had growing up. Being married to Dave definitely has its advantages. Thanks to him we are able to do this.
Traveling definitely helps the summer to go by faster. Now its time to get ready for school! I think we are definitely ready that!

3 comments:

Hardy Family said...

So glad you had fun, everybody needs a get-a-way!
Thanks for the comment you're so sweet Kell

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

Jack loved to see your pictures of Disneyland! Glad you guys got home safe. See in November!