Our next stop was to Portland, and as we were following the gorgeous and huge Columbia River, right off of the freeway, just before we hit Portland, you can see Maltnomah Falls. Its this gorgeous waterfall that you can hike up or just hike to the bridge, so we stopped to have an ice cream and check it out.







3 comments:
Im so glad that you post some pic of your trip. what a fun time i wilsh tha we could do something lilk that. we miss you and cant wait tell your home.. have lost of fun..
I love Multnomah Falls! I've been there a couple of times and even have a picture of my nephew stuffed in that same tree. Those waterfalls are amazing aren't they! So much power and serenity all at the same time.
Hey Kellie! I just found your blog through kasi's, its really cute!
Post a Comment