Friday, June 27, 2008

We just want to learn to cook, Mom!






Okay, so I am trying to pack and get ready for our huge trip that we are going on. We are leaving monday and I have alot to do. Sooo, I go into the kitchen to check on the kids and what do I see?? All of this! Bailee decided that she wanted to learn to cook. I don't even want to tell you what is in this concoction, all I know is that this started with a boiled egg and some sugar. The worst part is that Donovan decided to join her and took all of my spices and dumped them in. I just paid 8 bucks for one from Tastefully Simple, and I haven't even used it yet!!!!! Of course, they are so proud of themselves. It is hard to get too mad, so we'll just make them eat it instead!


1 comment:

Mari said...

I really hope you made them eat that! What could be a more fitting punishment?