Monday, June 30, 2008
On the Road Again!
Well. today is the day we take off for our huge road trip. We have been planning this for months now. We are headed to Richfield tonight where Dave is going to stay for the week with the kids while I head to Baltimore with my brothers and parents to pick up our youngest brother off his mission. I am really excited to just get away and have some time to myself. I have really needed it. When we get back into Salt Lake, Dave is going to meet me there and then we are headed to Boise, Portland, Medford (Crater Lake), San Jose, Disneyland. Crazy, I know. But we have friends and family that we have really wanted to see and we always try to get to San Jose, and thought we might as well get it all in one shot. Yes, gas prices are getting crazy, but what the heck, right?! Wish us luck, and I am sure I will have lots to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes that is quite the trip! I don't envy your being in the car for that long. I'm pretty sure I would go squirrelly! Definitely post some pics about all of your travels.
Post a Comment