Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Donovan Turns Four!


We ended up having his friend party a few days earlier, so Jackson could be there. This was his actual birthday and his present. He had been asking for a 4-wheeler (not quite ready for that yet) but figured he would love this. Of course they ALL have been enjoying it.





















Donovan was so excited for his birthday! We were trying to figure out a theme, and then (hello) we have a cop in the family. Jackson was so sweet to come and do the party for us. He brought Enoch City police badge stickers and airsoft guns for the kids, and I found handcuffs and police tape gum (Donovan is obsessed with gum right now-he has a chewing fetish). He also brought his ink pads and everyone got fingerprinted. We found Donovan a police kit at the dollarstore, which he thought was pretty cool. And of course we served donuts and chocolate milk. Very theme oriented, don't you think? Overall I think the kids had a great time. If I was counting right, we had around 15 kids. I don't think I will do that again, but it was good.

3 comments:

we share: said...

That is so cute! I love that you served doughnuts and chocolate milk... so funny! I wish Easton could have been there... :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONOVEN!!!

Hardy Family said...

Yeah. So glad you joined the blogging crowd. Happy B-day Donovan! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

Mari said...

Kellie, thanks for saying hi! I'm so glad you did. I can't believe how old your kids are! The blogging world is a little crazy isn't it. It's still fun though isn't it. It will be a lot of fun to keep in touch with you better!